Wyandotte Health Foundation will give the highest consideration for funding to programs or providers of projects that:
- Are located in Wyandotte County and directly serve Wyandotte County residents.
- Increase providers’ ability to support and effectively deliver primary health care services.
- Involve collaborative efforts among organizations working to improve health outcomes in Wyandotte County.
- Demonstrate efforts to minimize duplication.
- Encourage a holistic approach to addressing health issues.
- Foster creative health care solutions.
- Leverage additional funding, both private and public.
- Do not replace or supplant existing funding.
- Demonstrate culturally appropriate practices at all levels of the organization.
- Have clearly established measurable outcomes and the ability to monitor and report them.
Please note: The Wyandotte Health Foundation does not fund requests from individuals.
To be considered as a potential Wyandotte Health Foundation grantee, your organization must:
- Non-profits and public entities.
- Demonstrate that all funding will be used to serve Wyandotte County residents.
In general, the Wyandotte Health Foundation will NOT award grants to the following:
- Direct support to individuals for projects or scholarships.
- Budget deficits or debt reduction.
- Activities that exclusively benefit members of sectarian or religious organizations.
- Efforts that directly influence legislation or support candidates for office.
- Annual fund drives or events.
- Building/capital campaigns.
- Medical research.
Grant Cycles Scheduled for 2020
Increasing Access to Mental Health Services for Families in Trauma
Core Operating Support for Primary Care Safety Net Clinics
Total amount available: TBD
Release of Request for Proposal (RFP): May 2020
Application deadline: August 2020 (noon deadline)
*Please Note the full application should be submitted via the on-line grant portal, but you can access the printable application items below: